This demo is intented to give an example of communication between Nokia 6131 NFC mobile phone and NFC Encoder RFId/NFC reader/writer device. The communication between phone and reader uses ISO 14443 part 4 protocol via JavaCard Applet on phones Secure Element.
The zip package includes
* Windows (XP/Vista X32) software for PC (.exe installation file)
* JavaCard Applet (.cap file)
* Phone Mildlet (.jad and .jar files)
* NFC Encoder reader/writer device
* Nokia 6131 NFC – SE Developer version (with known Secure Element keys)
* Bluetooth enabled PC or Nokia 6131 NFC compatible cable and Nokia PC Suite
* JCOP Tools for Applet installation
The demo is suitable for developers only. At least basic experience on Nokia 6131 NFC, Secure Element, JCOP Tools, Midlets and Nokia PC Suite is required, as well as how to use compatible Windows PC.
* It is strictly forbidden to re-distribute, copy or alternate the demo package.
* This demo software is available free of charge for ToP Tunniste / ToP Shop netstore customers, who have purchased required hardware (see Requirements).
* The software is licensed ”as is”. ToP Tunniste is not liable for any consequential or special damages or loss or other indirect loss arising from the use of this product even if ToP Tunniste had knowledge that such damages or loss might arise.
* Source code is available on request: Please contact via ToP Tunniste Customer support Contact form.