ToP Tunniste has detected ISO 14443-4 protocol problems with NFC Encoder reader/writer when establishing communication between the reader device and mobile phone (Nokia 6131 NFC). The detected problems can be solved by updating the NFC Encoder firmware to version 2.03.01.
Device: NFC Encoder (NFC Encoder or NFC Encoder Developer Kit)
Versions: NFCENC-USB-1.0 and NFCENC-USB-1.0.01, with packing list date 2007-06-12 and earlier.
How to update: The updating will be done uploading new firmware using update tool. Please install first device USB driver.
1. Download update tool and firmware packages (zip) on compatible Windows XP/Vista computer.
2. Unzip the packages.
3. Connect NFC Encoder to computer's USB port.
4. Run update tool.
5. Choose correct virtual COM-port and click Detect.
6. After successfully detecting the NFC Encoder press Next.
7. Open firmware file with update tool.
8. Run update
The update may not be installed on any other device or NFC Encoder version. It is not allowed to use the update tool or firmware file for any other purpose that to update NFC Encoder.
To download Login to downloads.